White House | Black Market
White House, known since 1985 for its moderately priced dresses and semi-formal apparel in shades of white, introduced Black Market in 1995 and combined the labels in 1997, becoming White House | Black Market. The retail chain, which has a location at The Village at Bridgewater Commons, still specializes in chic women's apparel and accessories in shades of black and white, although seasonal colors now accent the store's offerings. Women looking for special occasion items will not be disappointed, but there is plenty of everyday and career clothing to choose from as well. Visit the White House | Black Market Web site to learn about the store's "Little Black Book" customer loyalty program or to shop online.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: Level with parking lot
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Tops, slacks, dresses, skirts, jackets, shoes, jeans, sweaters, jewelry, handbags, swimwear
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Shipping
- Return policy: Returns within 60 days of purchase. Merchandise must be unworn and unwashed or defective. Full refund with the original receipt. Without receipt refund at the current selling price in the form of a merchandise credit.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Black and white - of course.
- Clothing and accessories brands: White House, Black Market
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 6
- Tailoring: No